Impact100 Global Veterans awards grants to nonprofits in our community that address the focus area stipulated in our Eligibility Criteria.
Eligible nonprofits may submit a Letter of Intent to apply for grant funding of up to $100,000. We recommend reading our eligibility criteria before proceeding.
Member volunteers review and score Letters of Intent based on 4 criteria before selecting a subset of organizations to complete a full grant application:
1. Overall mission and vision of the organization
2. Meeting unique needs in the community
3. Proposed use of grant dollars
4. Shows clear programming specific to the focus area identified each year.
March 1, 2023: Open Call for Letter of Intent Submissions
April 30, 2023: Letter of Intent Submissions Close
June: Grant Writing Workshop
Jul-Aug: Grant Applications Open for Selected Organizations
Sep-Oct: Grant Review and Site Visits
Nov: Voting and Awardees Announced
All stages of the grant review process are conducted entirely by current members of Impact100 Global Veterans.
The Grants Committee ultimately selects two to three finalists to compete for the $100,000 grant at our Annual Meeting.
- Defined as a tax-exempt public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Organizations serving the 50 United States and its territories
- In possession of at least three full years (36 months) of independently prepared, audited, or reviewed financial statements
Yes. You will be able to identify the additional funding sources for your proposal on the form.